TENANT FIND ONLY
Our Tenant Find Only service is ideal if you are looking for an agent to find you the best possible tenant and then manage the property yourself. We will advertise your property on all of the leading property websites and generate a substantial number of tenant leads. We have an extensive database of tenants looking to rent specifically in Leicestershire.
We will market your property to secure a tenant, conduct all viewings, make detailed reference checks and draw up documents and contracts. You will have full control over the selection of your tenant and the final say. We will then arrange for the drafting of all paperwork and hand over the tenancy for you to manage.
FULLY MANAGED SERVICE
Our Fully Managed Service offers you flexibility and peace of mind. This service is outlined below.
- Visit property and provide FREE rental appraisal
- Provide advice on the letting process and guidance on all appropriate safety regulations
- Organise the first Landlord Gas Safety
- Organise the first Energy Performance Certificate (if required)
- Market the property on all major online portals such as Rightmove and local press
- Broadcast Property Particulars to our extensive tenant database
- Erect an eye catching ‘To Let’ board
- Carry out all viewings unless otherwise stated
- Interview successful applicants and guide through online referencing process
- Conduct detailed third party referencing and credit checks
- Prepare a comprehensive video inventory of fixtures and fittings (cost dependent on size of property and number of rooms).
- Collect and transfer the first months rent in advance of tenancy starting
- Collect monthly rent and pay directly into Landlord account via BACS transfer
- Deal with any rental arrears on Landlord’s behalf
- Provide Landlord with detailed monthly statement of account
- Organise Gas Safety
- Update Landlord of any changes in legislation and offer immediate advice
- Notify Council and water board
- Renewal of tenancies (please note charges will apply - ask for further information)
- End of tenancy inspection and rent reviews where required
- Carry out periodic inspections
- Manage day-to-day tenancy issues and arrange repairs where required subject to landlord approval
- Maintain regular contact with tenants
- Complete HMRC tax return for overseas Landlords (charge of £90)