- Skilfully extended five bedroom detached family home in town centre location
- Lying in a cul-de-sac position
- Lounge with feature fireplace and bespoke fitted kitchen
- PVC Victorian style conservatory
- Master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room,
- Four bedrooms to first floor
- Downstairs bedroom/study with en-suite shower room
- Front driveway providing car standing
- Integral garage
- Large landscaped gardens with patio and Pergola
A skilfully extended five bedroomed detached family home lying on this popular location in cul-de-sac position at the centre of Loughborough town.
PVC glazed and gas centrally heated the property comprises:
Ground floor: entrance into long hallway which leads right through to the garden, lounge with feature fireplace, rear PVC Victorian style conservatory/dining room, bespoke fitted kitchen with 7 burner Range, Study/Fifth bedroom and downstairs shower room.
First floor: 4 bedrooms, the master with en-suite and dressing room and bathroom with jacuzzi bath and further family bathroom.
Outside: Front driveway affording car standing for vehicles, integral garage, extensive landscaped rear gardens with tiered patios, lawns and pergola giving an open aspect to the rear.
The property lies in town centre position offering good access to all local amenities, Loughborough University, M1 motorway at junction 23 and intercity rail link at Loughborough to London St Pancras.
Agents view: internal inspection is highly recommended. EPC Rating: E