- Last remaining four double bedroom individually styled brand new property on this exclusive development
- Superb four double bedroom detached residence
- Built to high specification by Housden Homes
- Spacious open plan living/dining kitchen with integrated appliances, study area, utility room
- Lounge with bay window, downstairs cloakroom, impressive spacious hallway
- Four double bedrooms, en-suite bathroom/ shower room, family bathroom and shower
- Extensive private rear landscape gardens South facing
- Double glazed, alarmed, under floor heating to ground floor, and radiators upstairs
- Parking for three cars on driveway double garage
PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED - LAST REMAINING DETACHED HOUSE FORMING PART OF THIS EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT OF JUST TWO INDIVIDUAL HOUSES.
Beautiful new build four bedroom detached residence extending to 2,300 sq.ft. (213m2), with double garage. Built by Housden Homes to highest specification accommodation comprises: spacious hallway with feature front window, cloakroom, lounge, superb open plan living /dining kitchen The colours are Farringdon Grey and Mayfield Oak, with appliances, study area, utility room.
On first floor landing leads to four generous double bedrooms, en-suite bathroom/ shower room and family bathroom/shower.
Outside parking for three vehicles, double garage, extensive landscaped rear gardens rear gardens.
SPECIFICATION :cream flush casing double glazed windows throughout, air source heat pump with under floor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs. Fitted with intruder alarm, smoke alarms and heat detectors. All walls to be matt white, all woodwork to be white satin and Oak stairs to be finished with Osmo Oil matt. Internal doors are Oak Shaker with matt finish, chrome satin door handles and flooring downstairs to be Amtico Luxury Flooring. Upstairs carpet, all bathroom floors to be tiled and all sockets and light switches to be chrome satin. The property has a 10 year Premier Guarantee Structural building Warranty.
LOCATION: Lying in this sought after village of Coleorton. In close proximity are the market towns of Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Market Bosworth and Loughborough. Properties are also on outskirts of Coleorton Woods .
The M42 road network also gives excellent commuter links to Birmingham and Nottingham and the associated airports, and there is a wide range of good quality state and private schooling options all within easy reach.
SAP RATING: B
(The images shown are computer generated, finishes and designs along with specifications may vary slightly from the artist impressions. ACTUAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SPECIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT OF THE ACTUAL PROPERTY.)