- A ideal investment purchase detached house in town centre location
- Five double bedrooms, three en-suites, bathroom/shower
- Living room, breakfast/kitchen
- Gardens, double tandem garage and parking
- Income of £26,100pa with current yield of 6.6%
- Let to students for academic year 20/21
- Rare visitor to the market in this location/investment purchase
A ideal investment purchase currently let to five students with a gross income of £26,100pa ( fully let for the 20/21 academic year receiving rent is £105.00 pppw. 48 weeks.
July 4 weeks none occupancy £45.00pppw, exclusive of bills), with a yield of 6.6% currently.
Gas central heated and double glazed property comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, breakfast/kitchen, five double bedrooms, three en-suite shower rooms, bathroom/shower.
Outside front pedestrian access to rear, gardens enclosed, and decking area, double tandem garage and parking.
The property has ease of access to Loughborough town centre with amenities catering for most day to day needs, good access to the university and the industry centres within the region via the road network. This includes the M1 motorway at junction 23, inter-city rail links with regular services to London and East Midlands Airport. EPC: C