- Best and Final offers to be received in writing by Friday December 18th at 12 noon (see detail)*
- A superb opportunity to purchase this residential development site with outline planning permission extending to 2.24 acres
- Located in this popular village in cul-de-sac position with open aspect
- Planning permission (application reference 18/01428/OUTM).
- Rare and unique opportunity for Developers
Best and Final offers to be received in writing by Friday December 18th at 12 noon (see detail)* .
A superb opportunity to purchase this residential development site with outline planning permission extending to 2.24 acres (application reference 18/01428/OUTM).
Demolition of existing bungalow so as to facilitate residential development (outline-part access included) at 11 Fosbrooke Close Ravenstone Coalville Leicestershire.
Located in this private cul-de-sac position at head of road with superb open aspect.
NB Estate Agents have a full pack of information including suggested schemes (subject to detailed planning), and full investigation which can be emailed to interested developers contact Nick Bonfield: email@example.com
Ravenstone is a small, rural and popular village lying approximately 4 miles away from the market town of Ashby-de-la-Zouch. The village has an old 13th Century Church, good local pub, village school, busy shop and for commuters the M42 provides access to many east and West Midlands towns and cities.