- A substantial four double bedroom detached home
- Gas centrally heated and double glazed
- Lounge, dining room and study
- Kitchen/Diner with appliances, utility room and downstairs cloakroom
- Refitted en-suite shower room and dressing room to master bedroom
- Ample car standing and double garage
- South-West facing rear gardens backing onto Grand Union Canal and Soar River
- Internal inspection highly recommended
A substantial four double bedroom family home on a large plot with spectacular South-West facing elevated views over the River Soar, Grand Union Canal, Soar Valley and beyond. The property is immaculately maintained throughout, comprising: storm porch, entrance hallway, refitted cloakroom, lounge from front to rear with patio doors onto gardens, dining room, study, kitchen/diner with appliances and utility room. On the are first floor four generous double bedrooms, refitted en-suite shower room and dressing room to master bedroom and family bathroom. UIPVC sealed double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. To the front is parking for several vehicles and an attached double garage, the rear features a well stocked south facing garden with a full width sun terrace. The property is situated within a cul-de-sac position and has been owned from new by the present owners.
VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Barrow upon Soar is situated just off the A6 in between Leicester and Loughborough. The village offers a thriving community with local shopping facilities, public houses, restaurants etc. Along with access to The River Soar, Grand Union Canal, attractive walks and wildlife. The village has its own railway station on the Loughborough/Leicester line and is ideally situated for access to a number of surrounding industry centres including Loughborough, Leicester, Nottingham and Melton Mowbray.