- A truly unique and most striking property.
- Full of history with beautifully restored original features
- Substantial detached property, with five well proportioned bedrooms
- Three reception rooms, including stunning open plan kitchen/living/diner with large roof lantern
- Set over three floors, plus wine cellar
- Elevated position off Forest Road
- Highly sort after 'Forest side ' position
- Master bed balcony has exceptional views over the Outwoods
- Rare offering to the market
Potentially the most unique and striking property in Loughborough. `Ivanhoe` is a substantial five double bedroom, three storey, detached residence, located on the sought after 'Forest Side` of Town. The property dates back to the late 19th century and many of its original features have been beautifully restored.
The property has been extended to create a stunning open plan kitchen/living/diner. This is an exceptionally light and spacious room, with dual aspect full height glazing and a large roof lantern. This modern twist complements the existing building whilst providing ample additional floor space, to suit modern family living.
`Ivanhoe` benefits from two large front facing reception rooms. These rooms have been restored very carefully, with original cornice, architraves and skirting boards. Both the sitting room and lounge benefit from high ceilings and large timber sash windows.
In brief comprising: entrance hallway, lounge, sitting room, open plan kitchen/living/diner, utility room, downstairs WC and basement. To the first floor, three double bedrooms, one with en-suite, and family bathroom. To the second floor, a further two double bedrooms, shower room, and balcony opening from main bedroom with stunning rooms of the Outwoods and surrounding countryside.
Externally the property is elevated and set back from the road with a large front garden, driveway and ample off road parking. It also benefits from a detached double garage, with up and over door.
To the rear is a private garden consisting of lawn and patio seating areas.
Located within easy reach of Loughborough town centre and all local amenities. Close to Loughborough endowed schools and university.
This is truly a rare offering to the market.